- 1/2 cup cooked waxy white potato
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 4 tablespoons non-dairy yogurt, plain
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1-2 teaspoons maple syrup
- 1/2-1 teaspoon sea salt (optional)
- 1 teaspoon dill seed
- black pepper freshly ground, to taste
- 1-1 1/2 cup non-dairy milk, plain undsweetened
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice, or to taste
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley
Makes 2 cups.
Blend all (except parsley) in a blender or processor, until smooth. Add extra plant milk, a little at a time, to thin if necessary. Add parsley and stir through. Refrigerate. It thickens and develops flavor as it chills. Add more plant milk for your preferred consistency. Season further to your taste. Keeps 5-6 days.