Recipe inspired by Jill Dalton, Plant Based Cooking Made Easy
• Preheat oven to 400 F
• Blend all ingredients in blender until smooth
• Pour mixture onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper, spreading evenly
• Bake for 20-25 minutes
• Let cool for 5 minutes
• Flip the bread and peel off the parchment paper slowly so that you do not tear off the top layer of the bread.
• Cut into 8 pieces with a knife or pizza cutter. Or cut into larger pieces to create bread for a wrap.
• Use immediately, or refrigerate for up to a week. Best if briefly heated before use. Freezes well. Good spread with hummus or nut butter and jam, or just about anything you like on bread.
Goes great with my recipe for Moroccan Vegetable Tagine