- ¼ cup coarsely chopped glazed walnuts
- 2 cups baby arugula (or torn leaves)
- 2 cups torn romaine lettuce
- 4 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 15-oz. can no-salt-added cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1.2 cup sliced green onions
- 2 tbsp. white balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. Dijon-style mustard
- 1 tsp. pure maple syrup (optional)
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh mint
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
In a large bowl combine arugula, romaine, strawberries, beans, and green onions; toss to mix.
In a small bowl whisk together vinegar, lemon juice, mustard, and, if desired, maple syrup. Stir in fresh mint. Season with salt and pepper. Drizzle over salad; toss to coat. Top with glazed pecans.