Serve these with mushroom gravy, or make a full meal by spooning over them black beans, corn, pico de gallo, green onion, black olives, guacamole, and Tofu sour cream.
1. Add one cup water and trivet or steamer basket to Instant Pot
2. Pierce each potato 5 times with a fork and place on trivet. Be sure potatoes are not touching water.
3. Set for MANUAL or PRESSURE COOK, HIGH pressure, 12 minutes for small, 15 for medium, 18 minutes for large) potatoes. It will take the pressure cooker 7-10 minutes to come to pressure.
4. Naturally release the pressure for 10 minutes before releasing any remaining pressure and opening the lid.
5. For crispy skin…while pressure is releasing, preheat broiler to HIGH
6. Place potatoes on baking sheet, rub with olive oil and sprinkle with kosher salt. Broil 4-6 minutes until skins are crispy.